Outside scholarships are not controlled or awarded by the university, but by the donors themselves. The money is awarded by a third party and then sent to UMHB to be disbursed to the student account.
Information concerning outside scholarships is presented on this page for the convenience of UMHB students. The University does not endorse, sponsor, or have any role in the administration of these private aid programs, and therefore disclaims any responsibility or liability for the information provided.
- CPAexcel Scholarship Program
- Austin Chapter Institute of Internal Auditors
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)
Baptist Foundation of Texas
- Sam W. Nettie Hughes Memorial Trust Fund Scholarship
- Ernest I. and Eurice Miller Bass Scholarship Fund
- US Bank Scholarship
- TruFit Good Citizenship Scholarship
- AT&T Savings Scholarship
- StorageMart ScholarSmart
- Abbott and Fenner
- US Direct
- Stephen Bufton Memorial Scholarships