2018-2019 Financial Aid Timeline
- Apply to UMHB and keep in contact with the admissions recruiter.
- Begin searching for outside scholarships. (Check with your HS Counselor/ Local Organizations)
- Take the SAT and/or the ACT test(s) to be eligible for academic scholarships.
- Apply for the leadership scholarship through Admissions/Recruiting.
- 2018-2019 FAFSA is available Ocotober 1st.
- Make sure to create an FSA ID and password, for both the student and at least one parent, at FSA ID. The FSA ID will be used for the FAFSA and other forms.
- Complete any required documents as requested by the Financial Aid Office.
- If you accepted the PLUS loan our office will send you instructions on how to complete the credit based application and Master Promissory Note (MPN)
- Incoming freshmen will want to sign up and attend a Cru Camp. They will register for classes, find out dorm assignment, and start viewing charges.
- Students who have been awarded work-study will receive an email informing them of additional steps to obtain a job. All needed documents will be attached to the email.
- Classes Begin