Financial Aid Splash Image

Financial Aid Complaint Form

Please take the following steps to resolve your concern:

Step 1 (select one of the following)

  • Email your questions/concerns to
  • Call the Financial Aid Office (254) 295-4517
  • Stop by the Financial Aid Office and meet with a financial aid representative

Step 2

  • If your concern is not resolved you may make an appointment with the Director of Financial Aid, Ron Brown.

Step 3

  • After you have followed through step 1 and step 2 listed above and if your concern could not be resolved, you may file a formal financial aid complaint by completing the Complaint Resolution Form.  Your complaint will be reviewed by the Associate VP for Enrollment Management.     

Complaint Resolution Form

Please fill out the following form to submit your complaint.

Financial Aid
Address:  900 College Street, UMHB Station Box 8080, Belton, TX 76513
Phone: (254) 295-4517 | Fax: (254) 295-5009